Spend 7 nights pampered in relaxed luxury – no stuffy dress codes, no flights half way around the world, cruising out of your own backyard. If you’ve always been curious about luxury cruising, but were put off by the dress codes, prices, or far-flung destinations, then this is your opportunity to taste test a luxury cruise without breaking the bank!!
With prices starting as low as $2,999 per person (based on availability) everything is included:On November 8, 2012 Regent Seven Seas will sail the Seven Seas Navigator out of Miami, Florida on a 7 night itinerary with ports of call in Costa Maya, Mexico; Santo Tomas de Castilla, Guatemala; Belize City, Belize; Cozumel, Mexico; and Key West, Florida.
- round trip airfare from 27 different US airports (other airports can be added for a nominal fee)**
- one night stay pre-cruise at a luxury hotel in Miami**
- unlimited shore excursions
- unlimited beverages onboard the ship, including fine wines and premium spirits
- pre-paid gratuities
- 24-hour room service and no additional charge for specialty restaurants
- welcome bottle of champagne
And if that weren’t enough, Ships ‘N’ Trips Travel is throwing in a $400 per suite on-board spending credit. This credit can be used in the spa or towards onboard purchases.
The Seven Seas Navigator is an all-suite vessel, with all-ocean view suites with 90% having their own private balcony. Suites range from 301 square feet to 1,173 square feet, including balconies. The Navigator carries 490 guests attended by 345 attentive crew members.
**Airfare and hotel credits can be applied to bookings if opt out of those inclusions.
Contact us to book your luxury cruise experience and lock in these amazing prices today!!